Leigh Ann takes Web writing to a new level, combining journalism skills with SEO knowledge and a creative-writing flair.
Leigh Ann’s Web articles feature expert interviews and impeccable research. Her blog posts are knowledgeable yet conversational. She busts out the humor for one client and does a serious in-depth report for another.
Leigh Ann constantly gets feedback not just from clients but from readers who appreciate her work and recognize its quality. Her goal is to bring respect, trust and traffic to the businesses she works for.
- “‘Mercy Killing’ Warning Signs: How to Prevent a Violent End to Dementia,” Caregiverlist.com
- “How to Get Paid to Care for Your Elderly Parents,” OurParents.com
- “How to Start a Senior Village,” OurParents.com
- “Senior Care Explained,” TodaySeniorLiving.com
- “Paying for Senior Care,” TodaySeniorLiving.com
- “Evaluation Checklist for Assisted Living Facilities,” SeniorCare.com
- “Top-10 Unexpected Activities at Retirement Communities,” OurParents.com
- “Top-5 Best Remodeling Products for Aging in Place,” OurParents.com
- “5 Memory Activities for People With Alzheimer’s,” SeniorCare.com
- “Memory Exercises to Prevent Alzheimer’s: 5 Ideas You Haven’t Heard,” SeniorCare.com
- “Fairbanks Hospital Creating Virtual Flu Barrier for Patients,” Fairbanks Daily News-Miner for Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- “Unusual Exercise: Sports Ideas for the Creative and Adventurous,” MyFamilyDoctorMag.com
- “Expert Tips on How to Evaluate Charities,” MyFamilyDoctorMag.com
- “What to Say to Someone in Hospice (and What You’ll Regret Not Saying),” OurParents.com
Other Web-Writing Projects
(Look for posts by Leigh Ann Otte.)
- E-books sales page, TheSurvivalDoctor.com
- Frequently asked questions about the e-books, TheSurvivalDoctor.com
- “About My Family Doctor,” MyFamilyDoctorMag.com
- “Assisted Living,” SeniorCare.com (Introductions to the other senior-care options are by Leigh Ann too)
- Health e-newsletter, MyFamilyDoctorMag.com
Leigh Ann wrote and produced these and reported on-camera:
- “How to Choose Alzheimer’s Care: Pros and Cons of Different Types,” OurParents.com
- “Nursing Homes That Allow Live-In Pets: How Does That Work?” OurParents.com
Leigh Ann wrote and recorded this voice-over:
- “Preferred Care at Home’s Senior Resource Panels” (on that page, scroll down to view video), Preferred Care at Home
- “Doctor Teaches How to Save Lives With Honey and Duct Tape in New Survival Books,” TheSurvivalDoctor.com
- “4 Medicare Benefits People Aren’t Using But Should–Soon,” Preferred Care at Home
Radio Scripts (Health, Humorous)
- “Cooking Is Exercise?” YourHealthChoice Radio
- “Is Alcohol Safe for Breast-Cancer Survivors?” YourHealthChoice Radio
- “A High Altitude Increases Suicide Risk,” YourHealthChoice Radio
Leigh Ann moderated this webinar. She did not write the script.
- “Game Changing Solutions for Effective Online Marketing,” The New American Landscape Channel
Leigh Ann served as the spokeswoman for these videos. She did not write the scripts.
- SimpleDrip 1-2-3 Videos, NDS Inc.
© 2011. All rights reserved.